Another Day In Paradise

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

life....

Man its crazy how much life can change from one day to the next. Loving life over here. My hubby is officially done working the afternoon shift after about 4 weeks of it. Do not enjoy spending every night at home by myself with my little man....but we pulled through thank goodness.
Officially 28 weeks pregnant. How crazy is that? My next appointment with my doctor will be me coming up to 30 weeks. Ahhhh. I can't believe that! It's crazy! I am getting very ready to be done as now is the time when I can't really bend over that well anymore and getting more tired. The 3rd trimester blues. Had my gestational diabetes screen yesterday and the doctors office called today and need to talk to me....my first thought WHAT NOW?! I just really want to have a stress free pregnancy and so far it has been but that is just to good to be true apparently. Anyways we will have to see what they say but can't say that I am not a little stressed as I have a overthinking mind for sure.
Last night had so much fun just playing with my little man....he's been a little bit cranky due to a new tooth coming in but still definately has his laughing moments. Its more through the night that he enjoys waking up 7-8 times just to have a good cry....Poor little guy. Anyways this to shall pass as my mom says ;)
Anyways thought I would post a little something to update since I haven't done that in a while but definately not a whole lot interesting going on right now. Getting very ready for some sunshine.....bring it on. Even though March is said in the past to be the month with lots of snow....I really hope not!!! Anyways I guess I can handle a little bit more if it means that there will be a nice summer in view. Will post some pics tomorrow took some new cute ones just didn't get them off the camera yet and as for right now I just sat down and don't feel like getting up...ha ha!!
All for now...

1 comment:

sharmilla said...

Hope everything is ok Amanda! Life is never easy is it?? Wow... I can't believe how far along you are already. That baby will be in your arms before you know it. Hugs.