Another Day In Paradise

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Happy Birthday Mommy's 1 year old...

So as I am sure you have figured out my baby is now a year old...like 1 year old! I still can't believe it in case you didn't notice. How does that happen? How does time fly so fast that you blink and you miss it? Well I didn't think it would happen to me but it did so here is to wishing my precious little man a Happy 1st Birthday! What a difference a year can make hey? My little 4 pounder...crazy. I still can't believe it!



Also wishing my wonderful hubby a happy 24th birthday. Happy birthday babe!!! Heres to a fabulous year ahead!!! :)
Happy 18th birthday to my doll of a sister. Wow....

So summer is here well I have been wondering if it is actually July given the weather we have been having but hopefully the hot weather is on it's way. I am ready for some summer suntannin! Looking forward to a weekend at the cabin with hopefully just that....summer weather!

Anyways thats all to share right now. Hopefully if i am good at posting I will post after our weekend of fun in the sun.





2 comments:

sharmilla said...

Awww... happy birthday to little Kade! That year went soooo fast!

sassta said...

K- you need to Blog too!