Another Day In Paradise

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Neglectful

Ok so I am totally guilty lately of reading other peoples blogs and totally neglecting my own. I feel like there has been so much going on but I haven't really felt the need to share it all I guess....or something.
Life has been busy. Summer flew by without even blinking. Seriously I have no idea where it went. We get to go right into winter this year by the looks of things with the -16 degree weather on friday...how does that work? Anyways I guess there really isn't a choice given so grin and bear it. Bundling up my little man...again. I was going through all his clothes and realized that I must have though that summer was half the year with the amount of shorts he has. Anyways hopefully he gets to wear them again for something before he totally grows out of them.
Anyways here a couple of pictures from the summer just unloaded off the camera. How bad is that with the first pictures on my camera being from the beginning of june....whoops.




No comments: