Another Day In Paradise

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Mommyhood wonders

I am definately lacking in the picture department lately. Sorry all. I need to get my camera out more often because I know one day I will look back and regret not having pictures of all the moments. Anyways next post will have pictures I promise.
So I am definately having some wonders....Such as why must my little man wake up 15 times a night. ok maybe i am exagerating a little big (5 times?) ha ha...it's not the waking up part that is making me wonder its the at least once a night that he wakes up screaming with no chance of being calmed down for at least 15-20 minutes. Really really sad. I have to say in the middle of the night I am not as understanding as I would be during the day when usually I know what happened to cause the screaming. Anyways I have put it down to teeth or maybe nightmares....It's making me wonder though thats for sure.
Another wonder is why little kade man decides during the day that he is going to go down for his naps without a hitch....no problem...lay him in his crib turn his mobile on and within 2 minutes he is out for the count sooooooooooooo fabulous....when it comes to night time though NOT SO MUCH. So for a while I would lay him with me in bed and have a good sing....apparently he must not like my singing so much anymore because NO LUCk. Anyways I am wracking my brain to see of other ideas on how to make going to sleep at night less of a disaster. I really don't mind rocking my little man to sleep...thats not the issue but he doesn't want anything to do with it. Putting him in his crib as we do in the afternoon...no luck. So until that works I guess we will continue with trial and error. Sorry to bore you but these are my motherhood wonders for the day...I am sure tomorrow there will be more to add to the list but for now I guess I get to enjoy the afternoon naps that go without a hitch...
Until next time....

1 comment:

sharmilla said...

Seriously those little people just like to keep us on our toes hey? As soon as you get one trick figured out they're on to something else. Good luck with the bedtime routine!