Another Day In Paradise

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Snow Days

Well I have to say normally I hate winter....like hate it. This year though it seems beautiful to me. It gives me a reason to stay at home and after a very busy summer I am enjoying very much staying indoors at home.....enjoying life!! Maybe its because I enjoy staying in my pj's all day....but whatever works. I have to say whenever I do have to go out lately it is a BIG chore. I don't want to do it at all. Anyways I am looking outside today on the official FIRST BIG snow storm of the year and so thankful I don't have to go out but really enjoying looking out from inside if that makes sense. So I am quite sure by the time that February comes I will not be looking forward to snow days anymore but for now I am going to enjoy it. Put the candles on, play some music and read books with my little man. Sounds like a good day to me.
Hope you all had a great thanksgiving long weekend and a great day.

No comments: