Another Day In Paradise

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Sickies at this house

Well its been quite the couple of weeks around here. Everyone has been sick. First it started at mom and dads household and then moved onto ours. YAY!!! NOT!! ha ha! Anyways so after a week of sleepless nights and runny noses and lots of time in bed we are on the mend.....Kade still has a runny nose and is stuffed up a little bit but so far no more fever...keeping our fingers crossed. Anyways thats life in the fast lane. I am about ready for summer and sunshine. BRING IT ON! Oh yah I guess it won't be coming for a while..........ARG! Anyways definately have been spending lot's of time at home...wishing for a fireplace to bundle up by and keep warm...I will keep dreaming about that one!
Kade is definately getting more mobile. Yay. He still isn't walking....late bloomer. Not surprising though given his health history. He definately is pulling himself up onto absolutely everything so I don't think it will be long. He has definately got some fear though poor little guy. He doesn't even like walking with one hand. Starts the cry and grabbing for the other hand. Anyways it will come with time. Already 16 months though....where does the time go. Anyways he has definately been getting into lots of mischeif. They say not to trust a quiet baby. I never fully understood that until I heard Kade close his bedroom door yesterday and when I went to investigate all of the wipes were out of the package from my diaper bag....spread across the whole floor as well as some kleenex's ripped and shredded alll over the floor....I have got pictures...hes got a grin on his face of course....will add later on. Anyways I hear my little man up from his nap so I better sign out.
Until next time!

1 comment:

sharmilla said...

Hope everyone is feeling better soon. And I totally know what you mean about quiet = trouble!