Another Day In Paradise

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Where does the time go?

Wow I seriously can't believe how fast time goes once you have a little one to look after. It seems like everyday is just a blur. I am loving everyday though....well mostly everyday ha ha!! :) As of Feb 1st I only have officially 4 months left of pregnancy...that to me is crazy! I remember being pregnant with Kade and it seemed like the days went by so so so slow.....not so much with this one. It won't be long before we are bringing home a pink bundle...so they say!!! :) Very exciting. I can't wait! I don't really know what I am going to do with a little girl but hey I am sure I will figure it out soon enough. Its funny how even when I go shopping right now all that stands out is the boy stuff, baby boy big boy....boy! Ha ha! Anyways that will change soon I am sure. So theres my baby news...It's a Girl!!! Apparently! I was so shocked that I am still not very certain that they are right..ha ha!!!It will be so nice to have one of each even though I thought it would be awesome to have 2 boys as well. Boys are precious little gifts....I LOVE HIM! :) He lights up my everyday even when he is getting into mischeif. Last night Cody was doing some work and I was finishing up the dishes....there was no noise from Kade we all know what that means...TROUBLE!!! So I did find him in the bathroom cupboard (of course) with all of the Q-tips laying everywhere...oh except the couple that he was shoving down his throat! AWESOME!!! It begins! :) Hes still not walking and will be 19 months at the end of this month....hes got a slow start but definately no lack of getting into things ha ha!! The funnest part is when mommy just puts things away to completely destroy it again. Ha ha! Anyways thats my life for today....not much new just a little update on things. Hope everyone has a great day!

3 comments:

sharmilla said...

Wooohoo!!! Congratulations Amanda... that is so exciting.

Anonymous said...

Amanda, congratulations!!! I can't believe you are having a baby, a baby girl at that! That is super exciting. I'm loving reading your blog. You sound like such an amazing mother. The love you portray for Kade is amazing. Good luck with your pregnancy, and I'm sure May 22 will quickly be here!!

Unknown said...

Congratulations Amanda (and Cody)...I'm sure you will enjoy a little girl as much as you have Kade....and playing dress-up with all the cute girl clothes is definatly half of the fun!