Another Day In Paradise

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

These are the best days of our lives

So was talking to Mom and some girls that she used to hang out with while bringing us kids up and one of them mentioned that these days are the best days the ones when our little ones are just that "little". Anyways I realized after having my little man in the hospital for a total of 3 weeks and a very scary 3 weeks i might add that these are the best moments of our lives when our little ones are exploring and learning their surroundings. I LOVE IT....and have realized I take it to much for granted. Anyways he is back up and running...well not literally running but I am not sure I would know what to do if he was actually running because he is busy enough at this stage...ahhh...Going around in circles is a understatement. Its pretty amazing how resiliant these little guys are.
ICU with our little man

One day he was in ICU and a few days later just about back to his normal self. Thank goodness. Anyways it was once again a good eye opener for me to be more appreciative of every little thing...every little moment. Being a mom is the most amazing experience ever....even in the busy moments when I am ready to pull my hair out. Ha ha!!! Anyways every step is a learning curve and it just gets better everyday. Its funny because at every stage he has had I have said that I have loved it...but i love this stage too.....apparently I am just madly in love with my little guy and feel pretty blessed to have him in our lives.


Christmas day with his new toy...he loves...out of the hospital

So now we are anxiously awaiting the arrival of #2. Due on May 22,2010. Its crazy I know it might not seem like I am that far along but the time so far has flown.....21 weeks and 3 days....Wow!!! Glad to be done with the morning sickness bit....that part wasn't too fun but now that I am back feeling good life is fabulous. ha ha!! Those who have been sick with pregnancy know what I am talking about! So not totally sure how my little guy is going to react to having another one sharing the attention but hey hopefully they will be good buddies one day! :-)

Baby #2

Anyways thats all my news for the day. Hope everyone had a great holiday.

4 comments:

Mori said...

congrats!!!! do you know what #2 is? glad to hear kade is doing better - he sure is a cutie!
:)

Ashley said...

YAY... glad to here everything is okay now! hope your feeling better...

Lynn said...

AWWWWWW Cute pics! Love the one of you all in ICU!!!! so precious.... these are the best days of your life so enjoy every single day....

Melissa Danielle said...

hey just stumbled onto your blog through mori's... congrats on expecting your second thats crazy!!