Another Day In Paradise

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Sleep...what is that anyways?

So I am not really sure what my problem is lately but man oh man can I not sleep. I toss and turn for what feels like the WHOLE night. Is it just me or is it when you are pregnant that you feel as though your bed just isn't quite big enough! Seriously if I had it my way i would be going to by us a king sized bed today. Most nights are spent on the very edge of the bed which is always really fun. My hubby swears that I am the one that takes up all the room and that really he is up all night.....NOT!!!! So there is my vent for the day. Why is it also that I wake up thinking I am almost going to pee my pants only to get to the toilet and have a little tinkle....like come on.... ha ha! Anyways I will laugh about this one day I am sure but as for right now I would really like to be able to have a full nights sleep where I don't wake up once....Not going to happen for a very very long time. I guess I may as well enjoy the moments because they will soon be long in the past.