Another Day In Paradise

Saturday, March 27, 2010

I hope my heart expands...

Ok so everyone says that when you have baby #2 that your heart expands. I really hope that happens because man I love my little guy and now another one is coming and I am wondering how I am going to love baby #2 as much as I love baby #1. That might sound bad but I have heard most moms to be of 2 babies feel this way. Anyways we have been taking in the sunshine after being very cooped up in the house for the whole winter. Being pregnant through the winter has a bonus because I don't really enjoy winter anyways and then I get to relax and stay inside with my pj's on 24/7. SAWEET! ha ha. I am sure my husband doesn't feel the same way. Anyways here are some pictures from our day at the park the other day with Auntie Shay.







2 comments:

Lynn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lynn said...

awwwwwww cute pics! Love them! And trust me your heart will expand then it will keep expanding until you are all finished! Hard to believe but it's true! Love you guys!
ps sorry I deleted the last comment cause of all my spelling mistakes! .... imagine that!