Another Day In Paradise

Thursday, September 9, 2010

September already???

So fall has begun....well actually I think here in Calgary it started a long time ago....arg. Definitely going to need a winter holiday this year. Anyways I am actually enjoying the colder days because it motivates me to get more done around the house. Yay. I have been baking up a storm lately and loving it. Here is what I got up to today...

Had my beautiful little neicey over for some lunch and chats today...love that little girl so much. She is getting so big but not too big. Kianna wore the hat that Ella is wearing when she was first born only for about 2 weeks I think...well maybe it was longer but it sure didn't seem like it was very long and here is little Ella wearing it at 9 weeks old. So adorable....love it. How perfect is she????


Tomorrow is immunizations day for my two little ones....a lot late for Kade and a little late for Kianna...ahhh!! Anyways it should prove to be an interesting night for me. Two in one day I don't know if I am smart or stupid. I guess I will see what tomorrow night brings. Hopefully they are both fine. It will be interesting to see what they both weigh. I know Kade is growing but definitely at the slower toddler rate and Kianna is growing rapidly at the baby stage.....I want her to stay little.

Man how time flies look at how big they both are getting. Ahhh.Kade is loving getting more interactive with his toys and absolutely loves these stacking cups. They are his favorite. Kianna just basically loves being held.






Anyways thats all for today. Now off to make supper and the kids will be up from naps shortly. Got them to sleep at the same time today yay! :) Doesn't happen to often so when it does its quite quiet.
Have a great day everyone! :)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Aww your little ones are sooo cute...and Kianna is growing sooo fast!!

Mori said...

oh my, your kids are so sweet! little ella looks like a total doll in that hat! And you have the ambition to make cinnamon buns - you are making the rest of us feel lazy! :)

Lynn said...

awwwww those pics are awesome and your right Ella does look like Kianna when she was little! Those cinnamon buns look awesome!

Jessica and Kalvin said...

Glad for the update! Your little ones are not so little, they're growing fast! And yea, your baking looks amazing! ~Jessica K.
PS. Got your card in the mail today. Thanks!

Annette said...

mmmmm, cinnamon buns, the thing that i am craving these days!! Made Darryl go and get me one the other evening!!! ha ha!
Kianna looks so grown up in the pic, what a doll!! Hope the immunizations well, brave taking them on the same day!!