Another Day In Paradise

Monday, August 9, 2010

Sorry

Cody and I at My Favorite Ice Cream

Ok so I seriously love, love reading blogs. I am so so terrible at updating my own blog though. Right now my life feels like it is in fast forward. I am not really sure where each day goes. My "new" baby is already going to be 11 weeks this thursday. Just about 3 months. Thats how much my life is in fast forward. Crazy hey? Anyways so I apologize for being so horrible for updating.

Kianna 10 weeks & 4 days

So its already August and I am feeling a little bit jipped on the summer since we haven't really had that nice of weather. A lot of rain it seems. Oh yah and on the nice days it seems like I spend it inside cleaning or organizing or whatever. Everyone knows what I am talking about I am sure. This summer has definitely been another summer of many memories.
Had a fabulous convention at Didsbury 1 didn't want it to end. Its so nice to have something great to look forward to every year to give us a little or in my case a big push in the right direction.
My little sister gave birth to a beautiful baby girl...which is so exciting. Ella Skye Baker weighing 7 pounds 13 ounces. Love cuddling the little newborn even though I did still kind of think that Kianna was still a newborn only to realize that she is more like a toddler....CRAZY. Loving being an auntie to another little girlie....Realized though how bad am I that I haven't even taken 1 picture of her on my camera....ack really gotta get it out. Mom takes enough pictures that I don't even need to worry about it!!
This past saturday we spent it at a funeral for a great guy who will be greatly missed by many and who touched so many lives. I had the great privilage of knowing Darryl a little bit and what I did know of him was amazing...a very positive uplifting guy. We will miss you Darryl. My heart hurts for his family who are mourning this loss right now. My sister in law picked the hymn leave it in Jesus hands after hearing of his loss and it fit perfectly. God has a great plan for each of our lives and sometimes we don't always know why but I need to learn how to leave everything in his hands.
Anyways Kade is growing so big...he is definitaly getting to be a big boy now and having his own little will...yikes...sometimes its a little scary that he can have such an attitude at such a young age but I realize that I need to just embrace every little stage.....even when I want to pull my hair out. Ha ha!!
Anyways thats all for today...hope everyone is having a great summer and had a great weekend.
A.

Kade kissing Kianna trying to make her stop crying...:) so cute.

Kade and Daddy riding on the quad...Kade is in love.


2 comments:

Lynn said...

Summer really is going in fast forward.... would like it to just slow down just a bit so we could enjoy the moments that make the memories.... Great post, Love the pictures, they are both so adorable and Love the picture of You and Cody!!! It's awesome!!!

Mori said...

yay! a blog post! love all the pictures and your writing - little kianna is such a dolly!!