Another Day In Paradise

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Getting into the groove

Wow I am good after not posting for like 3 months and then 2 posts in one week with two children yay me. Well I must say it helps that it hasn't been overally nice because we haven't got too much outside time unfortunately. Anyways hopefully the weather starts being better because its getting a little rediculous.
Here is the latest family picture....realized that getting family pictures is next to impossible....kade did not want to look or sit there until grammy brought out the awesome sucker...so out of a ton of pictures 1 turned out....1 picture...ha ha.
Anyways I better go get my little one fed....have a great day.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Such a cute family!! And Amanda you look amazing!!

Ashley said...

Thats a really good picture. We don't even try. Zara won't stay still for that long. So glad your adjusting well with 2.